Medical West Healthworks Occupational Medicine Clinic
The primary goal of our new Occupational Medicine/ Worker's Comp program is to promote a health balance between the employer and the employee. We are dedicated to organized, quality care to help reduce health care costs associated with work-related injuries and illness.
Our services include:
- pre/post employment physicals
- injury treatment
- ergonomic testing
- pulmonary and respiratory fit testing
- hearing and vision screening
- drug and alcohol testing
Why choose Medical West?
- Board-certified Occupational Medicine physician-with years of experience
- Convenient access to ancillary services such as Imaging, Lab, ER, Wound Care and Rehab
- Specially trained staff to accomodate employer/employee needs
- 24 hour coverage
Meet our Physician:
Mike Mueller, MD- Occupational Medicine Physician
- AAMRO Certified
Office Location- 919 Medical Center Drive, Bessemer, AL 35022
What are customers are saying:
"Service has been great!" - Rhonda Brown, Acuren
"This new clinic is truly customer-focused. Evenda and staff all work with us and work in a timely manner. They have such a professional and positive attitude."- Jan Davis, Griffin Wheel
"Super service, couldn't ask for anything better from an Occupational Medicine clinic!"- Matt Brown, Grede Foundry
"Great to have them back in Bessemer."- Warren Holmes, Holmes Oil
Please call Kathy Bradley, Medical West Physician Relations Director at 205-481-8685.