Medical West Sleep Center
Welcome to the Medical West Sleep Disorders Center. Relax and receive excellent, professional care in our comfortable sleep suites, each equipped with a full-size bed and designer decor.
Are you at RISK?
- I have been told that I snore
- I suddently wake up gasping for air during the night
- I have been told that I stop breathing while sleeping
- I feel tired during the day even though I slept all night
- I have high blood pressure
If you answered "yes" to any of these statements, you may be at risk for sleep apnea, a common, treatable sleep disorder that, if left untreated, can have serious consequences such as heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure, asthma, acid reflux, cardiac arrhythmia, and, of course, chronic fatigue. If you experience these of any other sleep related symptoms, call 996-WEST to schedule an appointment for an evaluation or consult your physician.
The trained specialists and physicians at the Medical West Sleep Disorders Center can diagnose and treat:
- Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS)
- Periodic Limb Movements (PLMD)
Click here for a copy of the Sleep Lab Patient Prep Form.