Women's Health Services
At the Medical West Women's Center, we take pride in making each and every delivery a moment to remember.
Whether you're experiencing a normal pregnancy or a high-risk pregnancy, we have the technolgy and medical expertise to provide you with outstanding care during childbirth. We offer qualified obstetricians, family practice doctors and L&D health professionals, with board-certified OBGYNs, neonatologists, and anesthesiologists on call 24-hours a day.
We can boast a 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio while you are in labor. Throughout entire shifts, labor and delivery nurses tend to the needs of you and your baby without the distraction of other patients or responsibilities. Our nurses are there to ensure the well-being of you and your baby, offering compassion, support and expertise.
Medical West Women's Center
Medical West's Women's Center provides care for newborns; the laboring and post-partum patient; patients requiring antenatal testing, observation, and treatment; and post-operative patients. The Women's Center is located on the fourth floor of the hospital.
At the Medical West Women's Center, we shower you with family-centered benefits and services to honor the high calling of parenthood and to give your baby a celebrated start:
- Settle into our spacious and private mother/ baby rooms, fully-equipped and designed for the entire birthing process: labor, delivery and recovery.
- A showering of baby gifts including a hat, tee-shirt, and Halo sleep swaddler.
- A special celebration steak dinner and sparkling juice in champagne glasses is prepared for you and the father before you go home.
- Tune into your room's 24/7 infant care programming on the Newborn Channel covering 30 topics including breastfeeding, bathing, immunizations, adjusting to fatherhood, and car seat safety.
- Friends and family can log on to our Growing Family WebNursery for online picture viewing of your new bundle of joy.
- The latest technology in infant safety and security
- Our nurses are here to help you and your baby be successful in breastfeeding.
- A deluxe chair that reclines to a sleeper and a flat screen TV to provide dad or a family member a comfortable overnight stay.
- Complimentary pre-natal courses educate, equip and prepare you to be the best parent you can be.
Please join us at the Medical West Women's Center and let our family care for yours. We make giving life the experience of a lifetime.
To sign up for our complimentary pre-natal courses, or to take a tour of our Women's Center, please call 996-WEST or click here. Check out our events calendar for a schedule of our current childbirth classes.