Medical West Women's Center
At the Medical West Women’s Center, we provide pregnancy care and delivery services. Whether you’re experiencing a normal or high-risk pregnancy, we have the technology and medical expertise to provide you with outstanding care during childbirth. Our team of women’s health specialists consists of qualified obstetricians, family practice doctors, labor and delivery professionals, board-certified gynecologists, neonatologists, and anesthesiologists.
Our labor and delivery nurses will be with you every step of the way, providing care, compassion, support, and expertise. We have a 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio. While in labor, you can be assured that our nurses will tend to the needs of you and your baby without disruption.
Our Women's Health Services
The Medical West Women’s Center is located on the fourth floor of our main hospital. We provide care for newborns, the laboring and post-partum patients, patients requiring antenatal testing, observation and treatment, and post-operative patients.
While staying at our Women’s Center, you will have access to:
- A showering of baby gifts including a hat, t-shirt, and Halo sleep swaddle.
- A spacious and private mother/baby room that is fully equipped and designed for labor, delivery, and recovery.
- 24/7 infant care programming on the Newborn Channel, which covers 30 topics including breastfeeding, bathing, immunizations, adjusting to parenthood, and car seat safety.
- The Growing Family WebNursery which allows friends and family to view your new bundle of joy online.
- The latest in infant safety and security.
- Nurses specializing in breastfeeding to help you adjust to the process.
- A deluxe chair that reclines to a sleeper and a flat-screen TV to provide a comfortable night-stay to dad or a family member.
- A celebration dinner of steak and sparkling juice prepared for you and your significant other.
Complimentary pre-natal courses to educate, equip, and prepare you to be the best parent you can be.
We take pride in making every delivery a moment to remember. To take a tour of our Women’s Center, please call (205) 996-9378. To sign up for our complimentary pre-natal courses, please see below.