At the Medical West Women’s Center, we provide pregnancy care and delivery services. Whether you’re experiencing a normal or high-risk pregnancy, we have the technology and medical expertise to provide you with outstanding care during childbirth. Our team of women’s health specialists consists of qualified obstetricians, family practice doctors, labor and delivery professionals, board-certified gynecologists, neonatologists, and anesthesiologists.
Our labor and delivery nurses will be with you every step of the way, providing care, compassion, support, and expertise. We have a 1:1 nurse-to-patient ratio. While in labor, you can be assured that our nurses will tend to the needs of you and your baby without disruption.
- A showering of baby gifts including a hat, t-shirt, and Halo sleep swaddle.
- A spacious and private mother/baby room that is fully equipped and designed for labor, delivery, and recovery.
- 24/7 infant care programming on the Newborn Channel, which covers 30 topics including breastfeeding, bathing, immunizations, adjusting to parenthood, and car seat safety.
- The Growing Family WebNursery which allows friends and family to view your new bundle of joy online.
- The latest in infant safety and security.
- Nurses specializing in breastfeeding to help you adjust to the process.
- A deluxe chair that reclines to a sleeper and a flat-screen TV to provide a comfortable night-stay to dad or a family member.
- A celebration dinner of steak and sparkling juice prepared for you and your significant other.